We’ve got our hands on the official track list of the soundtrack of Black Butterfly, the latest thriller movie directed by Brian Goodman and starring Antonio Banderas, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and Piper Perabo:
Black Butterfly Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music composed by Federico Jusid.
1. All a Dream (0:59) 2. Jack’s Knife (1:44) 3. Runnaway (5:30) 4. Did You Hear a Woman Scream (1:43) 5. Mutiny (3:12) 6. Jack’s Story (1:47) 7. When Providence Sings to Me (3:26) 8. A Stranger at the Cafe (1:31) 9. Paul Unleases (2:39) 10. A New Guest (2:27)
Plot Synopsis: Outside a mountain town grappling with a series of abductions and murders, Paul (Antonio Banderas), a reclusive writer, struggles to start what he hopes will be a career-saving screenplay. After a tense encounter at a diner with a drifter named Jack (Jonathan Rhys Meyers), Paul offers Jack a place to stay — and soon the edgy, demanding Jack muscles his way into Paul’s work. As a storm cuts off power to the isolated cabin, the two men begin a jagged game of one-upmanship that will bring at least one tale to an end.
The movie soundtrack of Black Butterfly will be released on August 15, 2017 by Ala Bianca Records.
We’ve got our hands on the official track list of the soundtrack of Misconduct, the upcoming drama thriller movie directed by Shintaro Shimosawa and starring Josh Duhamel, Al Pacino, Anthony Hopkins, Malin Akerman, Julia Stiles, and Alice Eve:
Misconduct Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music by Federico Jusid.
1. Overture 2. What Comes Next Is Our Secret 3. Fistfight at the Church 4. In Eleven Hours 5. It’s Just Us 6. Open the Door! 7. How Far Are You Willing to Go 8. Harder! 9. You Think You Have the Complete Picture But You Don’t 10. Take His Head and Put It on the Wall 11. Wanna Go on a Date 12. Leave No Trace Behind 13. At Least You Are Rich 14. There Is No Truth in the Law 15. Hunting Ben 16. There Is No Right or Wrong, Only What’s True 17. Desperate Questions 18. How I Built My Reputation 19. I Took Actions with My Own Hands 20. Act as Normal as Possible 21. Amy’s Chase 22. Why Did You Never Mention Emily 23. The Art Gallery 24. Lust 25. Head Trip
A few words from Spanish Composer Federico Jusid:
“This is a somewhat classical score, in the sense that it’s built on different leitmotifs, each associated with a character or a narrative line of the plot. Whilst the music has a structure mostly melodic and harmonic based – like most old school scores – played mainly by a large string section, there are abundant contemporary sound layers enriching the palette, in an attempt to hear a dialogue between the ‘old and the new’ languages. […] I used a large string orchestra, colored with woodwind and brass sections and some bold timpani, playing thematic material. My team did a wonderful job processing them electronically, to enable me to manipulate and blend them into the string texture. The result is that on top of all these electronic sounds you can hear a solo violin playing virtuoso passages with a lot of nerve, accompanying either our impulsive or our conniving characters.”
Composer Federico Jusid
Plot Synopsis: An ambitious lawyer Ben (Josh Duhamel) finds himself caught in a struggle between a corrupt pharmaceutical executive Denning (Anthony Hopkins) and the firm’s partner Abrams (Al Pacino). The case takes a deadly turn and Ben must uncover the truth before he loses everything.
The movie soundtrack of Misconduct will be released on February 5, 2016 by Varese Sarabande.
Song Credits: 1. “Head Trip” – Written & Performed by Lee Coombs- Courtesy of Cutting Edge Music (Holdings) Limited
2. “Sneak On Me Baby”- Written by Robert J. Walsh & James Ekblom Moore – Performed by Eddie Hedges & Robert J. Walsh – Courtesy of Chicago Music Library
3. “Man” – Written by Felix Kazablanca & Jean Marc Pelatan – Performed by No Money Kids – Courtesy of Roy Music – By arrangement with Gravelpit Music
4. “Pound for Pound” – Written & Performed by Maranta
5. “Lust” – Written by Asaf Sagiv – Performed by Water Knot – Courtesy of Karma Edge Limited – By arrangement with CORD Worldwide
6. “Autumn Letters” – Written & Performed by Federico Jusid – Courtesy of Metronome MP
7. “I Got the Blues” – Written by Milton Frazier – Performed by Alabama Slim & Little Freddie King – By arrangement with GODIY Music
8. “Mother of the Black Light”- Written & Performed by Maranta :)