Check out the official track list of the soundtrack of Touched with Fire, the upcoming drama movie directed by Paul Dalio and starring Katie Holmes, Luke Kirby, Christine Lahti, Griffin Dunne, and Bruce Altman:
Touched with Fire Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music composed and produced by Paul Dalio.
1. Touched with Fire 2. Lunacy 3. Carla’s Theme 4. Marco’s Theme 5. Luni Bin Blues 6. Prayer to the Moon 7. Manic Nights 8. Echoes in the Abyss 9. Meet Me on the Other Side 10. God Grant Us That View 11. Love in the Garden 12. Touched With Both Our Fires 13. This is the Place 14. Missing the Mania 15. Eclipse 16. Mania Days 17. Starry Nights
Thanks to Lakeshore Records, here’s a preview of the soundtrack:
Touched With Fire – Paul Dalio – Soundtrack Preview (Official Video)
Plot Synopsis: Two manic depressives meet in a psychiatric hospital and begin a romance that brings out all of the beauty and horror of their condition.
The movie soundtrack of Touched with Fire will be released on March 18, 2016 by Lakeshore Records. :)
The soundtrack of Miss Julie, the drama movie directed by Liv Ullman and starring Jessica Chastain and Collin Farrell, is actually a musical mosaic compiled from the works of Schubert, Schumann, Chopin, Arensky and Bach where each fragment was performed to the scenes in the movie. The music mosaic was performed by violinist Arve Tellefsen, cellist Truls Mørk and pianist Håvard Gimse.
Miss Julie Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Arve Tellefsen, Truls Mørk, Håvard Gimse.
1. Miss Julie (Ullmann) SOUNDTRACK (27:57) 2. Miss Julie (Ullmann) The End (3:52)
The mosaic is compiled from the works of: 1. Franz Schubert (1797-1828), Notturno in E-flat major, Op. 148 (D. 897), Adagio 2. Franz Schubert (1797-1828), Piano Trio No. 2 in E-flat major, Op. 100 (D929-2), Andante con moto 3. Robert Schumann (1810-1856), Kinderszenen, Op. 15, Träumerei 4. Frederic Chopin (1810-1849), Nocturne in F major, op 15, no 1, Andante cantabile 5. Anton Arensky (1861-1906), Piano Trio No. 1 in D minor, Op. 32, Elegia – Adagio 6. Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750), Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor (BWV1008), Prélude
Here’s a preview of the soundtrack via Spotify:
A few words from Director Liv Ullman:
“The music, for me, represents different feelings and different characters. Schumann’s Träumerei and Schubert’s Second Piano Trio express Miss Julie’s yearnings, while Arensky’s First Piano Trio is John’s music. Towards the end of the film Bach’s Second Cello Suite is heard. It’s about forgiveness. Reconciliation. There is grace to be had when everything is lost. This is something I know, it’s what I have experienced, what I have seen. The mystery of life is something music can give us. I have a deep faith in life – its meaning, its purpose. Only Bach can give us this, in regions where words are no longer of any use. Arve Tellefsen, Truls Mørk and Håvard Gimse are three wonderful artists who, through their music-making, can open our minds – our deepest perception – and make visible what our eyes cannot see. It’s about being involved at a profound level. That is what I want this film to do: to tell us who we are, and why we are. This would be impossible without music.”
Director Liv Ullman
Plot Synopsis: Over the course of a midsummer night in Fermanagh in 1890, an unsettled daughter (Jessica Chastain) of the Anglo-Irish aristocracy encourages her father’s valet (Colin Farrell) to seduce her.
The movie soundtrack of Miss Julie is available on Amazon, it was released by 2l. :)
We’ve got our hands on the official track list of the soundtrack of Misconduct, the upcoming drama thriller movie directed by Shintaro Shimosawa and starring Josh Duhamel, Al Pacino, Anthony Hopkins, Malin Akerman, Julia Stiles, and Alice Eve:
Misconduct Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music by Federico Jusid.
1. Overture 2. What Comes Next Is Our Secret 3. Fistfight at the Church 4. In Eleven Hours 5. It’s Just Us 6. Open the Door! 7. How Far Are You Willing to Go 8. Harder! 9. You Think You Have the Complete Picture But You Don’t 10. Take His Head and Put It on the Wall 11. Wanna Go on a Date 12. Leave No Trace Behind 13. At Least You Are Rich 14. There Is No Truth in the Law 15. Hunting Ben 16. There Is No Right or Wrong, Only What’s True 17. Desperate Questions 18. How I Built My Reputation 19. I Took Actions with My Own Hands 20. Act as Normal as Possible 21. Amy’s Chase 22. Why Did You Never Mention Emily 23. The Art Gallery 24. Lust 25. Head Trip
A few words from Spanish Composer Federico Jusid:
“This is a somewhat classical score, in the sense that it’s built on different leitmotifs, each associated with a character or a narrative line of the plot. Whilst the music has a structure mostly melodic and harmonic based – like most old school scores – played mainly by a large string section, there are abundant contemporary sound layers enriching the palette, in an attempt to hear a dialogue between the ‘old and the new’ languages. […] I used a large string orchestra, colored with woodwind and brass sections and some bold timpani, playing thematic material. My team did a wonderful job processing them electronically, to enable me to manipulate and blend them into the string texture. The result is that on top of all these electronic sounds you can hear a solo violin playing virtuoso passages with a lot of nerve, accompanying either our impulsive or our conniving characters.”
Composer Federico Jusid
Plot Synopsis: An ambitious lawyer Ben (Josh Duhamel) finds himself caught in a struggle between a corrupt pharmaceutical executive Denning (Anthony Hopkins) and the firm’s partner Abrams (Al Pacino). The case takes a deadly turn and Ben must uncover the truth before he loses everything.
The movie soundtrack of Misconduct will be released on February 5, 2016 by Varese Sarabande.
Song Credits: 1. “Head Trip” – Written & Performed by Lee Coombs- Courtesy of Cutting Edge Music (Holdings) Limited
2. “Sneak On Me Baby”- Written by Robert J. Walsh & James Ekblom Moore – Performed by Eddie Hedges & Robert J. Walsh – Courtesy of Chicago Music Library
3. “Man” – Written by Felix Kazablanca & Jean Marc Pelatan – Performed by No Money Kids – Courtesy of Roy Music – By arrangement with Gravelpit Music
4. “Pound for Pound” – Written & Performed by Maranta
5. “Lust” – Written by Asaf Sagiv – Performed by Water Knot – Courtesy of Karma Edge Limited – By arrangement with CORD Worldwide
6. “Autumn Letters” – Written & Performed by Federico Jusid – Courtesy of Metronome MP
7. “I Got the Blues” – Written by Milton Frazier – Performed by Alabama Slim & Little Freddie King – By arrangement with GODIY Music
8. “Mother of the Black Light”- Written & Performed by Maranta :)
We’ve got our hands on the official track list of the soundtrack of The Hallow, the latest horror thriller movie directed by Corin Hardy and starring Joseph Mawle and Bojana Novakovic:
The Hallow Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music composed by James Gosling.
1. The Hallow 2. Investigation 3. Race Against Time 4. Cora’s Story 5. Fleeing Creatures 6. Attack and Escape 7. Who’s Out There? 8. Agony and Collapse 9. Barricading the House 10. Studying the Book 11. The Snatch 12. Rescue and Changeling 13. Transformation 14. The Lair 15. Finale 16. Claire 17. The Woods – Sea Read
Plot Synopsis: When a London-based conservationist is sent to Ireland with his wife and infant child to survey an area of forest believed to be hallowed ground by superstitious locals, his actions unwittingly disturb a horde of demonic creatures who prey upon the lost. Alone and deep within the darkness of the remote wilderness, he must now fight back to protect his family against the ancient forces’ relentless attacks.
The movie soundtrack of The Hallow will be released on February 5, 2016 by Screamworks Records. :)
Here’s the official track list of the soundtrack of While We’re Young, the drama comedy movie written and directed by Noah Baumbach and starring Ben Stiller, Naomi Watts, Amanda Seyfried, Adam Driver, Charles Grodin, Maria Dizzia, and Ad-Rock:
While We’re Young Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music by James Murphy.
1. Golden Years – James Murphy 2. Concerto for Lute, 2 Violins and Continuo in D, RV. 93 – Antonio Vivaldi 3. All Night Long (All Night) – Lionel Richie 4. Buggin’ Out – A Tribe Called Quest 5. The Ghost in You – The Psychedelic Furs 6. The Inch Worm – Danny Kaye 7. Only the Stars Above Welcome Me Home – James Murphy 8. Falling (Duke Dumont Remix) – Haim 9. Eye of the Tiger – Survivor 10. Andante du Concerto Pour Flautino en ut Majeur (From the MGM film The Wild Child) – Antonio Vivaldi 11. Waiting for a Girl Like You – Foreigner 12. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five – Paul McCartney & Wings 13. We Used to Dance – James Murphy 14. Golden Years – David Bowie
Thanks to Milan Records we may listen to some of the songs:
Some of the other songs are also available:
All Night Long (All Night) – Lionel Richie
The Ghost in You – The Psychedelic Furs
Falling (Duke Dumont Remix) – Haim
Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
Waiting for a Girl Like You – Foreigner
Plot Synopsis: While grappling with the changes brought by middle-age, a filmmaker (Ben Stiller) and his wife (Naomi Watts) find their stagnant lives reinvigorated by their friendship with a couple of twentysomething hipsters.
Additional songs from the film:
1. Documentary Dub – Britta Phillips 2. Allegro [concerto For Violin And Strings In D Major Rv232] – Antonio Vivaldi 3. All Aboard – Laura Hankin, James Manzello, Stoddard Blackall And Ariel Bethany 4. Ritual – Vangelis 5. My Face In The Rain – Vangelis 6. Allegro [mandolin Concerto In C, R.425] – Antonio Vivaldi 7. Concerto In G Major For Two Mandolins, Strings And Organ (instrumental) – Antonio Vivaldi 8. Documentary Credits – Britta Phillips
9. Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car – Billy Ocean
10. Wolf Out Deh – Lloyd & Devon 11. Largo [concerto For Violin And Strings In E Minor Rv281] – Antonio Vivaldi 12. Allegro [concerto For Ivolin And Strings In E Minor Rv281] – Antonio Vivaldi 13. Allegro [concerto For Violin And Strings In D Major Rv232] – Antonio Vivaldi 14. Allegro [mandolin Concerto In C, R.425] – Antonio Vivaldi 15. Allegro [piano Concerto No. 9 In E Flat, K.271 – “jeunehomme”] – Antonio Vivaldi 16. Buggin’ Out – A Tribe Called Quest 17. I. Allegro (abridged) From Concerto For Madolin, Strings And Harpsichord In C Major – Antonio Vivaldi 18. Hit ’em Up – Tupac Shakur featuring The Outlawz 19. Dmt Drones – Dean Wareham 20. Faintly Blowing – Kaleidoscope 21. Love Theme” (from “blade Runner”) – Vangelis 22. Largo [concerto For Violin And Strings In E Flat Major Rv254] – Antonio Vivaldi 23. Concerto In C Major For Mandolin, Strings And Harpsichord, P. 134 (instrumental) 24. Let ’em In – Wings 25. Andante Du Concerto Pour Flautino En Ut Majuer” (from The Mgm Film “the Wild Child”) 26. Bling Bling – Francisco Jimenez Garcia and Mikhail Davies 27. Psy-chic – Ssion 28. Largo Ma Non Molto concerto For Violin And Strings In C Major (first Version) Rv187 29. Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-five – Paul McCartney & Wings 30. Sonata In D For Trumpet, Strings And Continuo (instrumental)
Check out the official track list of the soundtrack of Mistress America, the comedy movie directed by Noah Baumbach based on a script he co-wrote with Greta Gerwig:
Mistress America Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music by Dean Wareham and Britta Phillips.
1. Mistress America 2. Tracy & Tony 3: Souvenir (2003 Remastered Version) – Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark 4. Do Everything Soul Cycle 5: Mom’s 6: Tracy In New York 7: Do Everything (Gas Station) 8: Hooks & Ladders 9: No More Lonely Nights (Ballad) – Paul McCartney 10: Dream Baby Dream – Suicide 11: Robbers 12: Tracy & Tony Reprise 13: Happy & Free (Jim James Remix) – Dean Wareham 14: Tracy & Brooke (Mom’s Reprise) 15: You Could’ve Been A Lady – Hot Chocolate
You may listen to some of the songs thanks to Milan Records:
Plot Synopsis: Tracy (Lola Kirke) is a lonely college freshman in New York, having neither the exciting university experience nor the glamorous metropolitan lifestyle she envisioned. But when she is taken in by her soon-to-be stepsister, Brooke (Greta Gerwig) – a resident of Times Square and adventurous gal about town – she is rescued from her disappointment and seduced by Brooke’s alluringly mad schemes.
Additional songs from the film: 1. Rosanna – Toto 2. All That She Wants – Ace of Base 3. The Dancer Disappears – Dean Wareham 4. Nocturne No.2 In E-flat major, Op.9 – Frédéric Chopin
Official music videos below:
Mistress America – Rosanna – Toto
Mistress America – All That She Wants – Ace of Base
Mistress America – Nocturne No.2 In E-flat major, Op.9 – Frédéric Chopin (by Valentina Lisitsa)
What’s your favorite song from the movie soundtrack of Mistress America? :)
Here’s the official track list of the soundtrack of Dark Places, the drama mystery thriller directed by Gilles Paquet-Brenner and starring Charlize Theron:
Dark Places Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music by Gregory Tripi and BT.
1. I Love You Ladybug – David Kristian (1:58) 2. A Meanness Inside Me – BT (6:13) 3. The Days – BT (2:46) 4. Come See – Belong (5:25) 5. That Night – David Kristian (1:54) 6. Are You In? – BT (2:47) 7. It All Ends with Him – Gregory Tripi (1:54) 8. I Love the Land – Belong (2:28) 9. Harder Than Steel – Jag Panzer (4:54) 10. Flashes of Ben – BT (2:48) 11. I Don’t Want Her Here – Belong (2:26) 12. A Dark Place – Gregory Tripi (1:49) 13. Keep Your Hands to Yourself – The Georgia Satellites (3:26) 14. Devil’s Rush – Gregory Tripi (1:50) 15. I’m Sad for You, Little Girl – Gregory Tripi (2:38) 16. Your Brother Needs You – Gregory Tripi (2:42) 17. Polly Palm – Gregory Tripi (1:49) 18. The Day Blood – BT (4:35) 19. The Angel of Debt – BT (6:20) 20. Forgive Me Libby – Gregory Tripi (3:11) 21. Never Came Close – Belong (4:14)
Plot Synopsis: A woman (Charlize Theron) who survived the brutal killing of her family as a child is forced to confront the events of that day by a secret society obsessed with solving notorious crimes.
Thanks to Milan Records you may listen to two songs from the soundtrack below:
Take a look to the official track list of the soundtrack of Learning to Drive, the drama comedy movie directed by Isabel Coixet and starring Ben Kingsley, Patricia Clarkson, Grace Gummer, Jake Weber, Sarita Choudhury, Avi Nash, Daniela Lavender, Harpreet Singh Toor, Samantha Bee, and John Hodgman:
Learning to Drive Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Music by Dhani Harrison and Paul Hicks.
1. Mathar (Dave Pike Set) 2. Crying In The Taxi 3. Happy Memories 4. Lost and Found 5. The Water Gods 6. Don’t Dream and Drive! 7. The I.C.E Man Cometh 8. The Gift 9. Aye Naujawan Hai Sab Kuchh Yahan (Asha Bhosle) 10. The Queensboro Bridge 11. Dreams of Dad n’ Baseball 12. The Crash 13. Wedding Night 14. Making New Friends 15. You’re My Faith 16. Two Souls As One 17. Going To The Country
Plot Synopsis: Wendy Shields (Patricia Clarkson) is a book editor from New York facing a marriage crisis. Darwan Singh Tur (Ben Kingsley) is a driving instructor from India with an abiding respect for tradition. When Wendy sets out to reclaim her independence, she hits a unique roadblock – she never learned to drive. She hires Darwan, a driving instructor and part-time cabdriver, to teach her. They form an unlikely bond that inspires each to embrace the humor, freedom, and strength that come with starting anew.
Thanks to Milan Records you may listen to a song from the soundtrack of Learning to Drive below:
Learning to Drive – “Going to the country” by Dhani Harrison and Paul Hicks
Take a look to the official track list of the soundtrack of Zootopia, the upcoming CG adventure animated movie directed by Byron Howard, Rich Moore, and Jared Bush for Disney:
Zootopia Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Composed by Michael Giacchino.
1. Try Everything – Shakira 2. Stage Fright 3. Grey’s Uh-Mad At Me 4. Ticket To Write 5. Foxy Fakeout 6. Jumbo Pop Hustle 7. Walk And Stalk 8. Not A Real Cop 9. Hopps Goes (After) The Weasel 10. The Naturalist 11. Work Slowly And Carry A Big Shtick 12. Mr. Big 13. Case Of The Manchas 14. The Nick Of Time 15. World’s Worst Animal Shelter 16. Some Of My Best Friends Are Predators 17. A Bunny Can Go Savage 18. Weasel Shakedown 19. Ramifications 20. Ewe Fell For It 21. Three-Toe Bandito 22. Suite From Zootopia
Here’s the music video of the theme song by Shakira:
Zootopia – Theme song – “Try Everyhting” by Shakira
The full song is also available in audio only thanks to VEVO:
Shakira – Try Everything (From “Zootopia” (Audio Only))
Plot Synopsis: In the animal city of Zootopia, a fast-talking fox who’s trying to make it big goes on the run when he’s framed for a crime he didn’t commit. Zootopia’s top cop, a self-righteous rabbit, is hot on his tail, but when both become targets of a conspiracy, they’re forced to team up and discover even natural enemies can become best friends.
The movie soundtrack of Zootopia will be released on March 4, 2016.
Additional songs featured in the film: 1. Parlez-Vous Rap – BloodPop 2. Can’t Do Nuthin’ Right – Madisen Ward 3. One More Time – Barrie Gledden, Peter Shand 4. Carrot Days,” “Give Me A Try” & “A Wonderful Show – Andrea Datzman 5. Everybody Hurts – R E M 6. All By Myself – Eric Carmen 7. I, Loser – Winston Marshall :)
Check out the track list of the soundtrack of Norm of the North, the upcoming CG adventure comedy animated movie directed by Trevor Wall:
Norm of the North Motion Picture Soundtrack Various artists.
1. Arctic Shake 2. No Time to Lose – Mackenzie Green 3. DESSERT – Dawin 4. GERONIMO – Sheppard 5. SHUT UP AND DANCE – Walk The Moon 6. WORK THIS BODY – Walk The Moon 7. Arctic Shake
Official music videos are available for some of the songs:
Norm of the North – Arctic shake
Norm of the North – “Dessert ft. Silentó” by Dawin (thanks to VEVO)
Norm of the North – “Geronimo” by Sheppard (thanks to VEVO)
Norm of the North – “Shut Up and Dance” by Walk the Moon (thanks to VEVO)
Norm of the North – “Work this Body” by Walk the Moon (thanks to Jimmy Kimmel Live)
Plot Synopsis: A polar bear of many words, Norm (Rob Schneider)’s greatest gripe is simple: there is no room for tourists in the Arctic. But when a maniacal developer threatens to build luxury condos in his own backyard, Norm does what all normal polar bears would do…he heads to New York City to stop it. With a cast of ragtag lemmings at his side, Norm takes on the big apple, big business and a big identity crisis to save the day.
What’s your favorite soundtrack of Norm of the North?
Anyway stay tuned with us for the track list of the official film score by Stephen McKeon. :)