Take a look to the official track list of the soundtrack of Future World, the latest science-fiction movie directed by James Franco and Bruce Thierry Cheung and starring James Franco, Suki Waterhouse, Jeffrey Wahlberg, Margarita Levieva, Snoop Dogg, George Lewis Jr., Cliff “Method Man” Smith, with Lucy Liu, and Milla Jovovich:
|Future World Original Motion Picture Soundtrack|
Music by Toydrum.
|1. Future World (Intro) / Raiders Theme Prt 1|
2. Future World (Finding Ash)
3. Liquid Nights (Dance Party) / Fight To The Death / Stomach Meds
4. Lei Escapes / Robot Hope Prt 1
5. Take Us To Drug Town / Meet The Drug Queen / Getting High On Your Own Supply
6. Oasis Queen Is Dying / Good Guys Ride Out
7. Love Town Prt 1 – 2
8. Desert Times
9. Robot Hero Prt 1 / Raiders Chase
10. Future World (Robot Love/hate)
11. Good Guy Stretches Out / Warlord Dream / Paradise Beach
12. Oasis / Raiders Scream / Old Traveler Knows All
13. Raiders Vs Drug Town
14. Love Town (Mans A Pimp)
15. Future World (Bad Robot)
16. Robot Hope Prt2 / End Titles V2
In a post-apocalyptic world, where water and gasoline have long since dried-up, a prince from the oasis (one of the last known safe-havens) must venture out to find medicine for the ailing queen (Lucy Liu), but along the way he gets mixed up with the warlord (James Franco) and his robot Ash (Suki Waterhouse), which leads to a daring journey through the desolate wastelands.
The movie soundtrack of Future World was released on June 15, 2018 by Lakeshore Records.
Here’s the movie trailer: