We’ve got our hands on the official track list of the soundtrack of Kung Fu Panda 3, the upcoming animated adventure movie sequel from Dreamworks directed by Alessandro Carloni and Jennifer Yuh:
When Po’s long-lost panda father suddenly reappears, the reunited duo travels to a secret panda paradise to meet scores of hilarious new panda characters. But when the supernatural villain Kai begins to sweep across China defeating all the kung fu masters, Po must do the impossible—learn to train a village full of his fun-loving, clumsy brethren to become the ultimate band of Kung Fu Pandas!
The movie soundtrack of Kung Fu Panda 3 will be released on January 22, 2016 by Sony Classical.
1. Also Sprach Zarathustra – Written by Richard Strauss
2. Score includes portions of I’m So Sorry – by Imagine Dragons
3. Kung Fu Fighting (Celebration Time) – Performed by Shanghai Roxi Musical Studios Choirs and Metro Voices, London
4. Kung Fu Fighting- Performed by The Vamps
5. Try – Performed by Patric Brasca featuring Jay Chou