Take a look to the official track list of the soundtrack of Finding Dory, the upcoming CG animated adventure family movie directed by Andrew Stanton and Angus MacLane for Disney Pixar:
Music by Thomas Newman.
With help from Nemo and Marlin (Albert Brooks), Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) the forgetful fish embarks on a quest to reunite with her mother (Diane Keaton) and father (Eugene Levy).
The movie soundtrack of Finding Dory will be released on June 17, 2016 by Walt Disney Records.
Additional songs featured in the film:
1. Turn Down For What – DJ Snake & Lil Jon
2. Send Me On My Way (Ice Age Theme) – Rusted Root
3. In Two Straight Lines – Carly Simon
4. You Know What – N.E.R.D.
5. Ooh Child – The Five Stairsteps
6. Work Hard, Play Hard – Wiz Khalifa
7. Beyond the Sea – Robbie Williams
8. The Cuckoo and the Nightingale – Michel Legrand
9. NRG (Skrillex, Kill The Noise, Milo & Otis Remix) – Duck Sauce
10. Ain’t No Stoppin’ Us Now – Jerry Cohen
11. A Kind Of Magic – Queen
12. Sex, Money & Drugs – Big Pun (as Big Punisher) featuring Next
13. Sucker MCs – Run-D.M.C.
Here’s the movie trailer: